on all products of FV AQUA product group, harmful events of up to € 80 000
1. FV AQUA product group is designed for drinking and hot industrial water distribution systems and for heating, consists of type 3 polypropylene (PP-R), type 4 polypropylene (PP-RCT) and polyethylene (PE-RT/type III) pipes furnished with appropriate printing showing the name of the producer, FV - Plast, a.s., and welding fittings made of the same material bearing FV PLAST company logo.
2. The high quality level of the FV AQUA System is guaranteed partly by usage of original granulates only proven over time and partly by high-performance quality processing with state of art technologies based on foreign technical know-how, including a long-time authentic experience by applying this System.
3. The dimensions and mechanical-physical characteristics of the pipes and fittings comply with the standard of EN ISO 15874.
4. Compliance with the highest quality requirements is guaranteed not only by statutory approvals of products by a state product testing laboratories, including its own extensive tests, but also by continuous control of the quality of products.
5. Polyfusion welding process of pipes and fittings with using of the polyfusion FV Plast welding machines guarantees the highest safety and creates reliable pipe connections.
II. WARRANTY CONDITIONS
This warranty statement is applicable only if the following conditions are satisfied:
1. Assembly has been performed on the basis of a high quality project including a hydraulic calculation and a calculation of the System life cycle of at least 10 years, the safety factor being at least k = 1.5 for water distribution systems and k = 2.5 for heating, depending on the dimensions and the kind of the material used.
2. Can be proved that original parts of the FV AQUA System have been used for assembly only.
3. System parts of other producers can be used only exceptional and written approval by FV - Plast, a.s. is highly required.
4. Manipulation, transport and storage of plastic products is governed by the standard ČSN 640090 and by manipulating with the material has been met all the principles in handling the materials used in the assembly.
5. The staff of assembling company must be properly trained on the welding of plastics and has the appropriate valid local or international certificates for plastic welding at the time of a particular assembly, following principles of technology for assembling plastic water distribution systems and FV Plast Assembly Instructions during performing of the assembly.
6. Documentation on the acceptance of a work completion by the investor shall contain inter alia a valid protocol of the performance of proper pressure tests and a properly completed Warranty Statement of which these Warranty Conditions are an integral part.
7. Maximum heat and water pressure values for which the System life cycle has been calculated (see Table of Type 3 Polypropylene and Type 4 Polypropylene Operation Conditions) have not been exceeded during the operation.
8. FV Plast has been notified of the damage being proved to have been caused due to a defect of the material used, within 14 days from the date when the defect has been checked.
This Warranty Statement shall not apply inter alia in the following cases:
1. A reducer with an external plastic thread has been used where the length of the internal thread of the counterpart was shorter than 2/3 of the plastic thread.
2. A counterpart sealed with another sealing material than Teflon tape (e.g. hemp) has been mounted into a reducer with an internal molded metal thread.
3. A reducer with molded metal threads has been tightened up with other tools than those specified in the description of the assembly of reducers in FV Plast Assembly Instructions and Assembly instructions for FV PLAST AQUA System.
4. In the case that welding attachments of other dimensions than those under standard EN ISO 15874 have been used.
III. WARRANTY SCOPE AND VALIDITY
1. We provide free of charge replacement of defective materials for the above installation system of FV-Plast for 10 years since coming of the system into service.
2. By means of damage liability insurance covering damage to persons and property as well as costs necessarily incurred due to assembly and disassembly process if they have been caused by a defective pipe or a defective fitting of the FV AQUA System, we will provide compensation for the damage of up to CZK 2 million per one event for 15 years since coming of the equipment into
3. This warranty shall apply in Europe.
FV - Plast, a.s.