ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONNECTING OF PIPES WITH PIPE FITTINGS FV M-PRESS AND FV P-PRESS
Pipe fittings FV M-PRESS and FV P-PRESS are intended for contruction of water and heating distribution systems for multi-layer pipes FV MULTIPERT-5, FV MULTIPERT-AL and FV MULTIPEX-5.
- Complete line of first-rate brass pressed pipe fittings for a wide range of uses. Even for the most demanding implementations as in the cases of heating water distribution systems.
- Wide range of diameters from d16 to d63 (according to the type of a pipe fitting).
- Plumber´s union with outer or inner thread, eurocone, a cap nut and plumber´s union to copper distribution systems, connected by pressing or soldering, ensure an easy connection to any other distribution system.
- Floor or ceiling distributors, unique double-circuit distributor with crossing, elbows and T-pieces for connecting radiators for an easy implementation of heating distributions.
- Line of the most important plastic press pipe fittings made of the PPSU material for economical implementation of distribution systems.
- Range from d16 to d32.
CONNECTING BY PRESS FITTINGS FV M-PRESS AND FV P-PRESS
Pipe fittings FV M-PRESS are fundamentally based on perfect sealing of impressed link by means of specially shaped grooves, rubber o-rings and adjustable placement of a cup.
Picture 1: Stainless steel cup ① is attached in adjustable placement ②, which is adapted to the shape of the pressing jaw in the process of pressing and its connection with fitting remains impermeable for penetration of humidity (from the plastering or condensate). Two sealing o-rings ③ ensure pergect sealing of the inner space of the fitting against the pressurized water. The inner space of the fitting is thus protected against humidity thereby successfully preventing potential corrosion of the Al layer at the cut of multi-layer pipes. Perfect impressing of the link ④ is ensured by the Autolock system, which prevents drawing the jaws of pressing extensions away before the pressing is finished. Fittings of the line FV M-PRESS meet the most rifoutous requirements for ensuring tightness and harmlessness accourding to the demands of SKZ and DVGW certification authorities). Pressing fittings FV P-PRESS work along a similar principle with simpler contruction. They use different (patented) system of grooves in combination with one sealing o-ring.
PROCEDURE FOT CONNECTING IS IDENTICAL FOR BOTH FV M-PRESS AND FV P-PRESS PIPE FITTINGS:
1. Cut the pipe to a required size with quality shears or a pipe cutter, always PERPENDICULARLY to the pipe.
2. Calibrate the pipe with the pipe calibrator - this way you prvent its damage when sliding onto the fitting.
3. Separate the cup from the pipe fitting and slide the pipe to the sticking point.
4. Slide the pipe with the cup onto the fitting to the sticking point. Correctness of the fitting can be verified vy the fact that the pipe must be visible in the checking window on the cup.
5. Insert the pipe fitting in the pressing jaw, so that the cup is centred in the jaws. Never press with jaws covering the edge of the cup!
6. Press the link perfectly.
Simplified procedure in which the cup is left on the piping is not recommended, mainly because of the lack of control over potential deformation or possible o-ring displacement.