These hot water and heating distribution pipes are suitable for heating radiators of all types up to the temperature 90 °C. Their 50-year service life and modern materials make them a clear choice for the installation of water mains and heating.
FV PP-RCT HOT for hot water and heating distribution
The time-tested PPR pipes have new features thanks to the modern PP-RCT material. The basis is the β-nucleation process that greatly improves the crystalline structure of polypropylene random copolymer PP. Pipes made of such material can withstand higher wall pressure at elevated temperatures, with the same or lower thickness of the pipe.
FV PP-RCT HOT pipes also have favourable life curves (isotherms). They are always linear along the entire length, while in the case of PP-R materials there occurs rapid reduction in pressure resistance and service life of the pipes at a temperature of more than 70 °C.
- Drinking and hot water distribution
- Heating circuits for powering radiators of all types up to a temperature of 90 °C
- For application up to 20 °C / 2.0 MPa – 70 °C / 1.0 MPa
- Up to 20% higher flow rate than in the comparable PPR PN 20 pipes.
- Service life of more than 50 years.
- Easy joining using the time-tested polyphase welding techniques.
- Higher range of operating temperatures.
- Higher pressure resistance.
Grey RAL 7032, red stripe
Pressure resistance at 20 °C
Pressure resistance at 70 °C
Longitudinal coefficient of thermal expansion
0.15 (mm/m °C)